Tuesday 12 June 2012

Keeping up....

With the blog posts!! I'm keeping to my goal, one week in!  That's got to be a good sign.  I have had a bit of traffic over the last week with people looking at my blog, most of it is probably from me - every time I come back to check it, the numbers have gone up so thank you for the support everyone.

Yesterday a friend asked me if I knew of anyone who designed posters.  I said to her, I can do it!! So last night and today I have been having a play around with publisher making up a poster for her, I thought it would be a good way to showcase some of my work - look out for the post in my next blog.  She is doing a fundraising event on 18 August for BOP @Heart to be held at Ivory Bar at the Mount, will be a cocktail evening with an auction.  Should be a fun evening!! Tickets are $65 and you get a couple of cocktails and nibbles, it's for a good cause and if I wasn't going to nearly ready to have a baby, I would be heading along.  If you are keen to go you can get tickets from Ivory at the Mount.

Well I had better get back to designing this poster!! Till next week......

This is the baking that made it's way into my pantry last week... hubby thought I was pretty awesome when he got home!!

Check out the recipe - Beer Bread - Baking Makes Things Better 

No comments:

Post a Comment